segunda-feira, 17 de abril de 2017

Her

I know what you are feeling now may be one of the fearest feelings in the world, and I also know you are so desperately trying to find a way to get out of this mess. So, I have one big new: it's not gonna be possible. This feeling is part of you, it's part of who you are. And no, there's nothing wrong with it.
I know that you may thing her heart is a big beautiful window where you can see clearly thought, and you wanna get inside so badly like vikings wanted to conquor Paris. Take it slow, dear friend. Love is not easy, and nobody said it was.
You've found this beautiful girl,  I don't know if she is gonna be into you after you receive this letter, but I hope so. She is gonna be a huge part of you, 'cause both of us know, things inside are not easy. We are tearing a part. We are destroyed.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário